Barbara Herman Quoted – By Susan Konig, WealthManagement.com – An informal survey of branch office managers across advisory channels finds one consistency in their wishes for a new year: Fair compensation.
About Barbara Herman
Senior Vice President – Known for her sound advice, unique perspectives and ability to identify creative solutions. Barbara has developed deep and longstanding strategic relationships with financial services firms – from wirehouses to boutiques, as well as the diverse independent space – and works with some of the most sophisticated teams and individual advisors. Learn more...
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill