Jason Diamond Quoted by Victoria Zhuang, Financial-Planning.com – “You have to let this stuff play out,” Jason Diamond, an industry recruiter at Diamond Consultants, said in an interview about what Merrill could look like under Hans and Schimpf. “Are they going to have the autonomy to implement their own decisions? Or are they really just going to be carrying out the orders from Brian Moynihan and the bank?”
About Donna Riopel
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Donna Riopel has contributed 2 entries to our website, so far.
By Diana Britton, WealthManagement.com – Beverly Hills, Calif.-based RIA Beverly Hills Private Wealth, launched Friday by a $1 billion Merrill Lynch breakaway team, has chosen Goldman Sachs Advisor Solutions as its sole custodian.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It