By Joshua Tomolak – For those advisors in the $250mm asset range who are looking to break free of the limitations on their ability to grow and serve clients, the independent space offers several viable.
About Joshua Tomolak
Senior Consultant – A level-headed, mission-oriented guide who approaches each advisor and business as a unique mission—providing focused guidance whether they’re interested in joining another firm or model. Learn more...
Josh Tomolak Quoted – By Gary Stern, RIA Intel – Advisors who switch firms or strike out on their own regularly trumpet their successes, breathlessly saying they wish they left sooner. However, a new study by Cerulli Associates examines the often unspoken downside — client attrition and loss of client assets.
By Joshua Tomolak – In a world that seems to focus on billion-dollar firms making the leap to independence, advisors at a lower asset threshold are wondering how they too can gain greater freedom and control. Here are 4 solid options.
Recent News & Articles
- A Losing Battle at Merrill: Why a Former Leader Left the Herd for Independence–the Value of Culture and the “Intoxicating” Effects of Freedom
- ‘Crawl before you run’ and ‘wear all the hats’: Uncensored tips for going independent
- Transition Announcement: $1B Merrill Team Leaves for Regional Firm
- Are You Selling Yourself Short by Selling Equity?
- Third Gen UBS Breakaway Finds Sanctuary: $150mm in Assets and a Long Runway to Grow
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Please note that all requests are handled with complete discretion and confidentiality.