Josh Tomolak Quoted – By Gary Stern, RIA Intel – Advisors who switch firms or strike out on their own regularly trumpet their successes, breathlessly saying they wish they left sooner. However, a new study by Cerulli Associates examines the often unspoken downside — client attrition and loss of client assets.
About Joshua Tomolak
Senior Consultant – A level-headed, mission-oriented guide who approaches each advisor and business as a unique mission—providing focused guidance whether they’re interested in joining another firm or model. Learn more...
By Joshua Tomolak – In a world that seems to focus on billion-dollar firms making the leap to independence, advisors at a lower asset threshold are wondering how they too can gain greater freedom and control. Here are 4 solid options.
Recent News & Articles
- From Bigger to Better: How a Former Smith Barney Superstar Found Her Competitive Advantage in Independence
- LPL Unveils Pure-Play Custodial Service for Fee-Only RIAs
- In Pursuit of Autonomy: The 10 Key Areas in Which Advisors Desire More Control
- From Start-Up to $31B Behemoth RIA: The Catalysts Behind the Growth of Mega-Firm Cerity Partners
- Disrupting the Landscape: How a $12B+ Multi-Family Office is Making Waves Amongst Advisors and Their Clients
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Please note that all requests are handled with complete discretion and confidentiality.