Wendy Leung Quoted – By Judy Ward, PlanAdviser – The rapid pace of advisory business merger and acquisition (M&A) deals will continue in 2022, experts say. “The pressures of COVID-19, and the potential change in the capital-gains tax rate, have really driven the outsized amount of activity we’ve seen this year,” says Wendy Leung, senior consultant at Diamond Consultants, a recruiting and business consulting firm for financial advisers, located in Morristown, New Jersey.
About Laura McGreevy
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Laura McGreevy has contributed 1 entries to our website, so far.
Recent News & Articles
- Fewer Wirehouse Brokers Are Jumping Ship, Execs Claim
- Dynasty Financial IPO raises questions about future of platform
- Rockefeller Revisited: What’s Driving the Success of this 3-Year-Old “Modern” Multi-Family Office?
- Industry Legend Ron Carson on What it Really Takes to Build a $20B Enterprise
- 2021 Deals Report: Another Record-Breaking Year for Advisors
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Please note that all requests are handled with complete discretion and confidentiality.