June 21, 2021
Mindy Diamond Featured
With Bruce Kelly and George Moriarty
George Moriarty, our chief content officer, makes his inaugural visit to the podcast to chat about Bruce’s amazing Neal award. Mindy Diamond starts off the episode with a conversation about adviser movement, the wirehouses, compensation and why there aren’t more female RIAs.
Mindy Diamond — 0:30-28:00
- The pandemic effect on advisers moving.
- Longer-term trends in adviser movement and the shifting landscape for the wirehouses.
- Compensation trends.
- The job search process for advisers, and asking the right questions.
- Diversity in financial services.
- Why aren’t there more female RIAs?
George Moriarty — 28:45-49:45
- How the financial advice industry is changing.
- The role RIAs play in that transition.
- Preview of the second half of 2021 for InvestmentNews.
- Pandemic lessons learned for running a business and team.