With so much choice in terms of business models and affiliations, advisors have little excuse to stay at a firm that no longer serves their clients or their careers in a way that’s anything short of optimal. Yet the day-to-day of business and relationship management often takes priority, and few rarely stop to take a closer look at their firm.
About Mindy Diamond
CEO – By counseling advisors on how to ask the right questions and “dig deep”, she helps them look at all of the opportunities available to find the one that allows them to reach their full potential. That is, to best serve their clients and live a life that is in sync with their own beliefs and values. Learn more...
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out
- Merrill compensation changes ‘very advisor friendly’