By Mindy Diamond – As a firm that works with top of the food chain advisors, we have not seen a slowdown at all. The statistics representing total advisor moves may show that fewer advisors have made moves in 2014 vs. the same period of time last year, but make no mistake, the momentum is great.
Our weekly insights for advisors: Articles authored by our team designed to broaden your perspective and arm you with knowledge—because knowledge is power.
Diamond Consultants has created a proprietary tool that helps sophisticated financial advisors through the decision making process when considering a change of firm or model. The tool is depicted as an infographic and is called “Strategic Exploration and the Road to Taking Control of Your Professional Destiny.” Mindy Diamond, President...
Recent News & Articles
- A 20-year Merrill Lynch veteran got Sanctuary Wealth to $10 billion in AUA in 15 months with no outside capital and no time in bed
- Why Fewer But Bigger Advisors Are Switching Firms This Year
- Tech is now essential in the battle to recruit and keep wealth talent. Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley execs gave us their pitch.
- Determining Enterprise Value: 7 Key Qualitative Drivers for Sellers
- First Republic adds $500m-plus UBS team