By Mindy Diamond – Banyan/Boston Private deal makes every financial advisor pay attention.
Our weekly insights for advisors: Articles authored by our team designed to broaden your perspective and arm you with knowledge—because knowledge is power.
By Mindy Diamond – As a firm that works with top of the food chain advisors, we have not seen a slowdown at all. The statistics representing total advisor moves may show that fewer advisors have made moves in 2014 vs. the same period of time last year, but make no mistake, the momentum is great.
Diamond Consultants has created a proprietary tool that helps sophisticated financial advisors through the decision making process when considering a change of firm or model. The tool is depicted as an infographic and is called “Strategic Exploration and the Road to Taking Control of Your Professional Destiny.” Mindy Diamond, President...
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update on M&A: Meet the Investors—Why It’s Important for All Advisors to Know Who They Are
- $421m team breaks away from Oppenheimer
- Stifel hires former UBS, Merrill teams to staff two new offices
- 3 Options for Advisors who are Feeling “Stuck” After Having Signed on the Dotted Line
- Career Merrill Broker in Michigan Joins Another Alum’s RIA
Subscribe for Updates