July 1, 2014 – By Mindy Diamond – WealthManagement.com – At first blush, accountants and financial advisors appear to make strange bedfellows. The former are often perceived to be more analytical and the latter, more entrepreneurial. These perceptions aside, many medium to large accounting firms have taken steps to establish or greatly expand their financial services practices primarily to:
By Mindy Diamond, Forbes.com – Meet Tim Kneen and Clayton Hartman just once and you would know that they were never meant to be wirehouse advisors. This billion dollar Colorado based duo, generating almost $8 million in annual revenue, with combined industry experience of not quite six decades left UBS in mid-January to form their own wealth management firm. It was the shot heard around the industry. Such a high profile move will always attract attention, but when a team like Tim and Clayton’s goes independent, it is particularly compelling.
Diamond Consultants has created a proprietary tool that helps sophisticated financial advisors through the decision making process when considering a change of firm or model. The tool is depicted as an infographic and is called “Strategic Exploration and the Road to Taking Control of Your Professional Destiny.” Mindy Diamond, President...
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence