Matt Crow, President of Mercer Capital, a leading authority on firm valuations in the wealth management space, shares his perspective on the future of valuations, M&A and potential changes in the RIA space as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
Rich Gill, senior partner of Wealth Partners Capital Group, discusses what makes an attractive acquisition target, what a good deal looks like, how to prepare your firm for acquisition, how long the red hot M&A market will continue and much more.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan