In this podcast, Mindy explores the Independent Broker Dealer or IBD model offers a mix of freedom and support for advisors who want flexibility but also to retain some of the “scaffolding” they’re accustomed to.
After exploring the origins of independence in the first episode of this series on independence for financial advisors, in this episode Mindy Diamond walks advisors through a process to help them determine if the model is right for them. She’ll share a story of 2 advisors who, after asking themselves a series of questions, identified that independence was not right for them.
In the first episode of her podcast on independence, Mindy Diamond explores the origins of the space, the backstory of its explosive growth, and introduces key players behind the momentum. She discusses key trends to be aware of, why so many advisors find independence attractive, and defines the profile of a typical independent advisor.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Community Generosity Pays Off In Advisor Recruitment, Retention
- Creating a Destination for Other Advisors: How a $600mm Breakaway Team Transformed into a $2.8B Business
- ‘Near record’ For Advisor Moves, Report Says
- Wirehouses Losing Advisors While Indies Add Them: Report
- Morgan Stanley Tracks ‘financial DNA’ to Find Clients Hidden in Plain View