In part 2 of 2, Eric Poirier, CEO of Addepar, explores the ongoing role technology plays in the different stages of a business, as well as a firm’s valuation, and what independent firm owners need to consider as their businesses and clients evolve.
Prospective breakaways often ask, “How can an independent firm possibly compete on a technology level with the wirehouses?” Eric Poirier, CEO of Addepar, joins the show to answer that question and explores the role of fintech in independence.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners