In part 2 of 2, Eric Poirier, CEO of Addepar, explores the ongoing role technology plays in the different stages of a business, as well as a firm’s valuation, and what independent firm owners need to consider as their businesses and clients evolve.
Prospective breakaways often ask, “How can an independent firm possibly compete on a technology level with the wirehouses?” Eric Poirier, CEO of Addepar, joins the show to answer that question and explores the role of fintech in independence.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.