So many advisors find themselves at a tipping point when they question whether their current firm is still the right “fit” for their careers, clients and lives. This self-reflection can be a daunting exercise — often spurred by an excess of frustration over inefficient processes, cultural changes within the organization, or even concern over their own legacy. It can leave even the most successful advisors overwhelmed, their heads spinning in search of the answer. But truth be told, the bigger problem is that most haven’t even considered the proper questions to ask themselves, leaving them with no real benchmark by which to assess the decision-making process.
About Mindy Diamond
CEO – By counseling advisors on how to ask the right questions and “dig deep”, she helps them look at all of the opportunities available to find the one that allows them to reach their full potential. That is, to best serve their clients and live a life that is in sync with their own beliefs and values. Learn more...
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode