Many advisors assume it’s a seller’s market, where they’re in the driver’s seat and have a free pass to act without concern for how they come across to the hiring manager. They often barrel forward with the demeanor of someone who’s ready to fight for the best deal on a new car. But being unkind to recruiters is not likely to get you what you want—a positive attitude is more likely to attract positive results.
About Mindy Diamond
CEO – By counseling advisors on how to ask the right questions and “dig deep”, she helps them look at all of the opportunities available to find the one that allows them to reach their full potential. That is, to best serve their clients and live a life that is in sync with their own beliefs and values. Learn more...
Recent News & Articles
- Advantage Goes To Advisors
- Broker-Dealer M&A Picks Up. Don’t Pop The Champagne Just Yet
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says