Many advisors assume it’s a seller’s market, where they’re in the driver’s seat and have a free pass to act without concern for how they come across to the hiring manager. They often barrel forward with the demeanor of someone who’s ready to fight for the best deal on a new car. But being unkind to recruiters is not likely to get you what you want—a positive attitude is more likely to attract positive results.
About Mindy Diamond
CEO – By counseling advisors on how to ask the right questions and “dig deep”, she helps them look at all of the opportunities available to find the one that allows them to reach their full potential. That is, to best serve their clients and live a life that is in sync with their own beliefs and values. Learn more...
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- How Cresset Became a $27 Billion Wealth Manager in Under Five Years by Recruiting Top Private Bankers and Aggressive M&A
- Edward Jones Opens Multi-FA Office in Seattle