If you are an advisor, we work with you at no direct cost. We are compensated by the firm, platform, or broker dealer you join. While making an introduction to a firm is the least significant part of what we do, for us to work on your behalf and to...
I’m called frequently by recruiters, managers, business development officers, and other firm representatives. Why should I take your call?
We get it—no one likes a “sales call.” And unlike many of those calls you’re ducking and fielding, our goal is different: We don’t have a firm to pitch or a “hot deal” to sell. What we do have is unmatched industry knowledge with connectivity and access to over 400...
While many see recruiters as “headhunters,” we define our role as that of a “consultant”—who strategically guides you through due diligence and serves as an advisor and expert negotiator in what can be a complex process. And as is standard in the industry, these services are available at no cost...
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence