As one of the leading recruiting firms in the evolving financial services industry, we are pleased to offer opportunities to enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals who are looking to grow with us. To be considered, please submit your resume via email to Howard Diamond.
Recruiter for Financial Advisors
Diamond Consultants has helped some of the financial industry’s leading advisors, teams, managers and business owners optimize their growth, gain greater control, enhance the client experience, and maximize the value of their businesses. With the exponential growth of new opportunities in the financial industry landscape, we have found a need to expand our team of recruiting professionals.
Working within three principal lines of business – traditional recruiting, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), and management consulting – our clients include most major Wall Street institutions, independent broker dealers (IBDs), registered investment advisors (RIAs), asset managers, and private equity firms.
A Career with One of the Nation’s Leading Financial Advisor Recruiting Firms
We represent the top financial advisors in the industry who are seeking guidance in understanding the different industry players, thinking through the tough questions, and negotiating deals with prospective firms. When independent financial advisory practices are considering M&A opportunities, they depend upon us to source acquirers and strategize on deal structures. Banks and wealth management organizations turn to us for consulting in the areas of employee compensation, advisor recruitment, inorganic growth, and value proposition definition.
As a new financial advisor recruiter (we use the title “financial advisor consultant”) for Diamond Consultants, you will initially work alongside other members of the team to learn our hands-on approach and to gain a broad understanding of the industry. Over time, our consultants are given the freedom to “build their business” and can choose to focus on any and all segments of the business they choose. Our entrepreneurial culture places a high premium on a candidate’s ability to take initiative and demonstrate results without continual oversight.
Our headquarters – in the heart of Morristown, New Jersey – is home to a unique, collaborative environment. We also maintain a presence in New York City and are in the process of expanding that office.
- Drive the deal making process from candidate sourcing (via cold calling, referrals, social media) to contract negotiation to signing.
- Foster relationships and build own database of prospects.
- Solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy, as applicable.
- Ensure positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout recruitment process.
- Source M&A candidates and prospective acquirers.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2–5 years of full-time professional experience.
- Demonstrable history of cold-calling, business development, relationship management, or wealth management is preferred.
- Superior multitasking, project management and presentation skills.
- Strong grasp of business topics.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment.
- Display a high-level of comfort with direct sourcing and the ability to communicate with candidates on opportunities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills and ability to synthesize vast amounts of information on the fly.
- Possess a maturity and sophistication to interface with the industry’s most successful and polished financial advisors.
- The ability to convey enthusiasm.
Compensation is largely driven by commissions, however we offer a reasonable starting salary depending upon the quality and experience of the candidate. We offer healthcare benefits, vacation/PTO and a 401k matching program.
To be considered, please submit your resume via email to Howard Diamond.
Learn more about Diamond Consultants…
Recent News & Articles
- Mindset, Motivation and Momentum: What’s really driving all the movement to independence – David Canter, Head of Fidelity’s RIA Segment
- Why Advisors and Their Affluent Clients are No Longer Looking the Other Way When it Comes to Independence
- Six Recruiting Changes You Should Not Ignore
- HighTower gets a new CEO, to be revealed later, as Elliot Weissbluth moves upstairs
- Multi-Generational Teams at a Crossroads: Wirehouse Sunset Program or Independence?