As the competition for advisors heats up, with record transition packages, top advisors are changing jerseys at a fast pace. Certainly, it is tempting to be wooed by these outsized deals that have the potential to turn someone into a wealthy man or woman. But, when the motivation for such a move is being driven solely by personal financial gain, the long-range outcome can be disastrous. Here’s why:
About Mindy Diamond
CEO – By counseling advisors on how to ask the right questions and “dig deep”, she helps them look at all of the opportunities available to find the one that allows them to reach their full potential. That is, to best serve their clients and live a life that is in sync with their own beliefs and values. Learn more...
Recent News & Articles
- As Wealth Managers Move To Diversify Customers’ Idle Cash, SVB’s Own Advisors Head For Exits
- Soul-searching wealth advisors ponder banking turmoil: Where do I want to work?
- Winners and Losers: The Year that Was in the Wealth Management Recruiting Space
- Recruiters Reveal Their Secrets On Cultivating A Robust Advisor Pipeline
- What Really Makes Financial Advisors Happy?