As the competition for advisors heats up, with record transition packages, top advisors are changing jerseys at a fast pace. Certainly, it is tempting to be wooed by these outsized deals that have the potential to turn someone into a wealthy man or woman. But, when the motivation for such a move is being driven solely by personal financial gain, the long-range outcome can be disastrous. Here’s why:
About Mindy Diamond
CEO – By counseling advisors on how to ask the right questions and “dig deep”, she helps them look at all of the opportunities available to find the one that allows them to reach their full potential. That is, to best serve their clients and live a life that is in sync with their own beliefs and values. Learn more...
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- How Cresset Became a $27 Billion Wealth Manager in Under Five Years by Recruiting Top Private Bankers and Aggressive M&A
- Edward Jones Opens Multi-FA Office in Seattle