Many advisors express some level of unhappiness with their current firm, citing such things as too much bureaucracy, a desire for more control, lack of support and a change in culture. These folks long for the “perfect” scenario, where each piece falls into place exactly the way they want, solving for everything that they perceive to be wrong at their current firm.
About Mindy Diamond
CEO – By counseling advisors on how to ask the right questions and “dig deep”, she helps them look at all of the opportunities available to find the one that allows them to reach their full potential. That is, to best serve their clients and live a life that is in sync with their own beliefs and values. Learn more...
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- How Cresset Became a $27 Billion Wealth Manager in Under Five Years by Recruiting Top Private Bankers and Aggressive M&A
- Edward Jones Opens Multi-FA Office in Seattle