Many advisors express some level of unhappiness with their current firm, citing such things as too much bureaucracy, a desire for more control, lack of support and a change in culture. These folks long for the “perfect” scenario, where each piece falls into place exactly the way they want, solving for everything that they perceive to be wrong at their current firm.
About Mindy Diamond
CEO – By counseling advisors on how to ask the right questions and “dig deep”, she helps them look at all of the opportunities available to find the one that allows them to reach their full potential. That is, to best serve their clients and live a life that is in sync with their own beliefs and values. Learn more...
Recent News & Articles
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo