Mindy Diamond on the One Away Show with Bryan Wish
In this episode of the One Away Show, Mindy Diamond switches seats to share her journey with host Bryan Wish of BW Missions.
- Mindy’s evolution to the role of “business owner”—and the “moment” she realized it was time to start Diamond Consultants.
- The importance of mentors and “champions” in her success—and how having a “cheerleader” helped Mindy follow her dream.
- Overcoming some of her greatest fears—and what she did to push past and move forward.
- Finding her own “best business life”—and how “congruence” between her goals and passion led her there.
- The development of a relationship-based approach vs a transactional approach—and how building connections has served as a driving force for the firm.
- What it takes to build a legacy—and how her own experience helps to reshape the counsel she gives to advisors.
It’s an open conversation about Mindy’s path to building a top financial advisor recruiting firm and how sometimes business ownership isn’t the goal you set out for, but one that you find along the way.