With all of the high-profile movement going on in the financial advisor landscape, one area of practice that seems to capture less of the limelight is the institutional advisory space. While institutional advisors—those whose clients are charitable organizations, corporations, retirement plans, Taft Hartley plans, municipalities, government entities and the like—represent a relatively small percentage of the financial advisor population at large, they typically have very successful businesses and are highly coveted by the competition.
About Mindy Diamond
CEO – By counseling advisors on how to ask the right questions and “dig deep”, she helps them look at all of the opportunities available to find the one that allows them to reach their full potential. That is, to best serve their clients and live a life that is in sync with their own beliefs and values. Learn more...
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets
- It’s Not About the Money (Until it’s About the Money!)