Understandably, advisors are curious about how we work, who we work for, how we are compensated, and more. We are always transparent about our process and hope the following points answer some of your key questions.
- It’s never too early to contact us. We are equally motivated to speak with you whether you are serious about making a move, or simply curious about your options. We are delighted to serve as a resource – always in strict confidence and without agenda or expectation. We want to be your trusted advisor for the long haul.
- It’s about YOU. We get to know your business and your goals thoroughly before ever discussing potential options or opportunities.
- We are completely objective. We do not accept retainer fees or work for any one firm so we can be entirely impartial and focus only on the best solution for you – which may mean staying put. With unique connectivity and standing in the industry, we offer access to the entire waterfall of possibilities.
How we are compensated:
- If you are an advisor, we work with you at no cost. We are compensated by the firm you join and your transition package is never negatively impacted by our involvement.
- If you are an independent business owner looking into mergers or acquisitions, we are compensated by the acquirer.
While making an introduction to a firm is the least significant part of what we do, in order for us to be compensated for our work on your behalf, and for us to have a seat at the table as your advocate, guide, and negotiator, we must be the one to make that introduction.
Recent News & Articles
- Exploring the Independent Broker Dealer Space
- With Demand Comes Supply: Independent Options for Advisors in the $50 to $150 Million Range
- Five burning questions about Goldman Sachs, post $750m United deal
- Freedom from the Big Brand: Unencumbered Growth for an $800mm Team
- Why So Few Women Opt for Independence — and How More Could