Understandably, advisors are curious about how we work, who we work for, how we are compensated, and more. We are always transparent about our process and hope the following points answer some of your key questions.
- It’s never too early to contact us. We are equally motivated to speak with you whether you are serious about making a move, or simply curious about your options. We are delighted to serve as a resource – always in strict confidence and without agenda or expectation. We want to be your trusted advisor for the long haul.
- It’s about YOU. We get to know your business and your goals thoroughly before ever discussing potential options or opportunities.
- We are completely objective. We do not accept retainer fees or work for any one firm so we can be entirely impartial and focus only on the best solution for you – which may mean staying put. With unique connectivity and standing in the industry, we offer access to the entire waterfall of possibilities.
How we are compensated:
- If you are an advisor, we work with you at no cost. We are compensated by the firm you join and your transition package is never negatively impacted by our involvement.
- If you are an independent business owner looking into mergers or acquisitions, we are compensated by the acquirer.
While making an introduction to a firm is the least significant part of what we do, in order for us to be compensated for our work on your behalf, and for us to have a seat at the table as your advocate, guide, and negotiator, we must be the one to make that introduction.
Recent News & Articles
- A 20-year Merrill Lynch veteran got Sanctuary Wealth to $10 billion in AUA in 15 months with no outside capital and no time in bed
- Why Fewer But Bigger Advisors Are Switching Firms This Year
- Tech is now essential in the battle to recruit and keep wealth talent. Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley execs gave us their pitch.
- Determining Enterprise Value: 7 Key Qualitative Drivers for Sellers
- First Republic adds $500m-plus UBS team