Advisors often reach a point in their careers when they wonder if where they are is the best place to serve their clients, grow their business and enable them to live what we call their “Best Business Life™.”
Yet in a vastly evolved industry landscape, exploring the next phase in your business life can feel daunting—and doing so without a strategy can limit your true potential and ultimate success.
This important decision is best served when guided by a trusted and objective expert whose focus is on the advisor—and steered by a proven “advisor first” process.
The Diamond Consultants 7-Step Process for Advisors
Rooted in over 2 decades of experience, our proprietary process strategically guides due diligence—empowering advisors to make informed decisions and realize their Best Business Life. Roll over each step to learn more…
Advisors are curious about how we work, who we work for and how we are compensated. We get that.
The following answers some of the most frequently asked questions we’re asked.
- It’s never too early to contact us. We are equally motivated to speak with you whether you are serious about making a move, or simply curious about your options—always in strict confidence and without agenda or expectation.
- It’s about YOU. We get to know your business and your goals thoroughly before ever discussing potential options or opportunities.
- We are completely objective. We do not accept retainer fees or work for any one firm so we can be entirely impartial and focus only on the best solution for you—which may ultimately mean staying put.
How we are compensated:
- If you are an advisor, we work with you at no cost. We are compensated by the firm you join and your transition package and payouts are not negatively impacted by our involvement.
- If you are an independent business owner considering a merger or acquisition, we are compensated by the acquirer in a transaction and never charge a retainer fee or require an exclusive engagement.
- If you are building an RIA firm, our fee can be offset by the startup budgets often provided by the RIA custodians (details of which are defined at initiation).
While simply making an introduction to a firm is the least significant part of what we do, engaging with us early in the process allows us to have a seat at the table as your advocate, guide and negotiator.