There’s no doubt that the financial services industry is in a state of “evolution”. We’ve seen the industry landscape expand exponentially, an uptick in mergers and acquisitions, the regulatory environment becoming more of a burden, and an even greater need for scale. Add to that, it’s a “buyer’s market” whereby advisors are in the driver’s seat…and the competition for top talent is nothing like we have ever seen.
All the more reason to ensure you are working with a partner that is fully invested in your success, with decades of experience and a reach unmatched by others…A partner that can help financial organizations identify and bridge the gap between their goals and available opportunities and resources.
Recruiting: Talented advisors are considering change more than they ever have in the history of the financial services industry. As trusted counsel to top advisors, firms rely on us to objectively educate all parties about the landscape of the industry, provide competitive intelligence, and make the connections that will work best for their organization’s culture and goals. Learn more…
Mergers & Acquisitions: Principals of RIA and IBD firms are considering merger and acquisition opportunities as a way to accelerate growth, enhance enterprise value, gain scale, and provide a roadmap for succession. We help RIAs and independent advisory firms prepare their businesses for growth, through a process refined from more than two decades of experience in working with independent business owners. Learn more…
Recent News & Articles
- Preparing for a Move: Embracing Change While Accepting the Inevitable Differences
- A Model of Supported Independence That Fills the “Fear Gap”
- Howard Milstein scrubs Mark Hurley’s stringent contracts with 22 RIAs then buys $1.5-billion semi-RIA through satellite entity with a looser mandate
- The Rockefeller Effect: Why the Multi-Family Office Model Has Become the Talk of the Industry
- For High-Net-Worth Clients, It’s Not About the Brand Name, It’s About the Experience