There’s no doubt that the financial services industry is in a state of “evolution”. Advisors now have a wider array of options to choose from when considering their future, prompting movement amongst “top-of-the-food-chain” folks like we have never before seen. You want to ensure your firm is getting its at-bats with these advisors—well-positioned to be top of mind and at the top of their list.
Therefore, it’s critical to ensure that you are working with a recruiting partner who is fully invested in your success, with decades of experience and a reach unmatched by others…One that fully understands the industry, and has the expertise and connections to help financial organizations identify and bridge the gap between organizational goals and available opportunities and resources.
Well beyond the introduction
Certainly, anyone can make an introduction. It’s our goal to ensure the right introductions are made—those that have the highest potential of turning into the right hires. That’s why we take the time first to understand your unique value proposition, your goals, and your expectations, and then work on your behalf to:
- Thoroughly prescreen advisors, to find only those who are qualified, motivated, and have realistic expectations
- Provide extensive and comprehensive follow-through from the initial meeting on through to the day the advisor is hired
Since 1997, we’ve helped build teams at:
- Wirehouse Firms
- Regional Firms
- Multi-Family Offices
- Independent Broker Dealers
- Quasi-Independent Firms
- CPA firms, private equity firms or investors looking to enter the wealth management space
We’re available to discuss your recruiting needs. Click here to contact us or call 908-879-1002.
Recent News & Articles
- UBS Comp Change: An Equal Opportunity Offender
- Integrated Partners to eclipse $7bn with addition of Merrill breakaway
- Integrated Partners Adds NJ Advisor, Breaking $2 Billion in 2019 Acquired AUM
- How “Transparency” Propelled Growth from $1 to $4 Billion in 8 Years
- Independent Broker Dealers: The Reinvention of an Independent Model