Louis Diamond Quoted – By Jacqueline Sergeant, Financial Advisor Magazine – Working from home during the Covid crisis has awakened many brokers and financial advisors to new beginnings, setting off a wave of departures to independence, consultants say. “Advisors are realizing that they are not getting as much value from their current firm, especially working from home,” said Louis Diamond, president of Diamond Consultants in Morristown, N.J.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It