Louis Diamond Quoted – By Jacqueline Sergeant, Financial Advisor Magazine – Working from home during the Covid crisis has awakened many brokers and financial advisors to new beginnings, setting off a wave of departures to independence, consultants say. “Advisors are realizing that they are not getting as much value from their current firm, especially working from home,” said Louis Diamond, president of Diamond Consultants in Morristown, N.J.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.