By Mindy Diamond – Originally broadcast at the AdvisorHub Virtual Summit 2020, Mindy shares an update on recruiting and her advice on recognizing what you can and cannot control, plus key questions you can ask yourself to ensure your decision-making process is strategic.
By Mindy Diamond, AdvisorHub – The new year ushered in a “perfect storm” in which the intersection of 3 forces – changing advisor sentiment, reshaped client expectations and powerful retention efforts by the brokerage firms – has laid the groundwork for a world where advisors have the upper hand. The question is, will they take it?
Mindy Diamond – AdvisorHub podcast – discusses some of the hottest topics in wealth management with Tony Sirianni, including the independent space, the ever-increasing role of technology, and how to start and grow a business in today’s landscape.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It