By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – Financial advisors who opted-in to Merrill’s CTP (Client Transition Program) are finding they are stuck in the ironclad agreement, bound by a strict non-compete and clawbacks. It’s a cautionary tale for advisors who have yet to sign on.
UBS ALFA Program: Understanding the Real Impact on All Advisors, Their Clients, Their Teams and Their Future
By Barbara Herman – The opportunity for an advisor to monetize his life’s work without having to change firms can be very compelling. However, the reality is that the decision to do so comes with some important caveats requiring careful consideration by the advisor looking at retirement as well as his successors. Uncovering the potential and hidden risks of retire-in-place programs like ALFA often comes down to answering these 8 questions.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode