Louis Diamond Mentioned – By Sam Del Rowe, Financial Advisor IQ – Registered investment advisor Robert Harris, a wirehouse veteran, believes being independent is better for advisors. Harris is a senior wealth advisor at Avidian Wealth Solutions, a Houston-based RIA firm. He spent 19 years with UBS before moving to Avidian in 2019.
Ex-UBS advisor Robert Harris felt that the firm no longer allowed his team to serve their clients’ best and greater potential existed elsewhere. His partner didn’t agree. It’s a common thread amongst many partnerships who reach this crossroads.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It