Louis Diamond Mentioned – By Sam Del Rowe, Financial Advisor IQ – Registered investment advisor Robert Harris, a wirehouse veteran, believes being independent is better for advisors. Harris is a senior wealth advisor at Avidian Wealth Solutions, a Houston-based RIA firm. He spent 19 years with UBS before moving to Avidian in 2019.
Ex-UBS advisor Robert Harris felt that the firm no longer allowed his team to serve their clients’ best and greater potential existed elsewhere. His partner didn’t agree. It’s a common thread amongst many partnerships who reach this crossroads.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode