By Alex Padalka, Financial Advisor IQ – Wealthcare said it grew its client assets by more than half a billion dollars last year, bringing its total to $4.8 billion. The firm — a business unit of Financeware, a NewSpring Holdings platform company — also says it brought on 18 new advisors during last year, bringing its total to more than 165.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill