Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Andrew Welsch _- Now comes the hard part for Baird. The firm’s acquisition of Hilliard Lyons, announced Tuesday, is one of the largest in recent years and is set to boost Baird’s headcount by about 44% and client assets by $50 billion, or 25%. That’s easier said than done; getting there will mean hanging onto 380 advisors.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work