Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Andrew Welsch _- Now comes the hard part for Baird. The firm’s acquisition of Hilliard Lyons, announced Tuesday, is one of the largest in recent years and is set to boost Baird’s headcount by about 44% and client assets by $50 billion, or 25%. That’s easier said than done; getting there will mean hanging onto 380 advisors.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.