By Ian Wenik, Citywire – LPL has added its fifth team to its wirehouse breakaway channel. The independent broker-dealer said Thursday that ex-RBC Wealth Management advisors George Chardukian, Adam Goldstein and Maria Peralta, have exited the brokerage firm to set up Adara Wealth Management in Tucson, Ariz.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out