By Ian Wenik, Citywire – LPL has added its fifth team to its wirehouse breakaway channel. The independent broker-dealer said Thursday that ex-RBC Wealth Management advisors George Chardukian, Adam Goldstein and Maria Peralta, have exited the brokerage firm to set up Adara Wealth Management in Tucson, Ariz.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work