By Ian Wenik, Citywire – LPL has added its fifth team to its wirehouse breakaway channel. The independent broker-dealer said Thursday that ex-RBC Wealth Management advisors George Chardukian, Adam Goldstein and Maria Peralta, have exited the brokerage firm to set up Adara Wealth Management in Tucson, Ariz.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.