Louis Diamond Quoted – By Bruce Kelly, InvestmentNews – Wells Fargo Advisors has lost hundreds of brokers and advisers over the last two years to rivals in the wake of scandals at its parent bank, but one firm, Benjamin F. Edwards & Co., has perhaps the greatest long-term success in recruiting advisers and employees from the beleaguered brokerage firm.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It