Louis Diamond Quoted – By Bruce Kelly, InvestmentNews – Wells Fargo Advisors has lost hundreds of brokers and advisers over the last two years to rivals in the wake of scandals at its parent bank, but one firm, Benjamin F. Edwards & Co., has perhaps the greatest long-term success in recruiting advisers and employees from the beleaguered brokerage firm.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence