Justin Berman left Goldman Sachs 10 years ago to build his own independent firm, at a time when such a move was much less common. How did he find the courage to leave the Goldman imprimatur, brave the firm’s 60-day Garden Leave, and build the now $3B Berman Capital Advisors? He explains all this and more with Mindy Diamond in this podcast episode.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.