Justin Berman left Goldman Sachs 10 years ago to build his own independent firm, at a time when such a move was much less common. How did he find the courage to leave the Goldman imprimatur, brave the firm’s 60-day Garden Leave, and build the now $3B Berman Capital Advisors? He explains all this and more with Mindy Diamond in this podcast episode.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets