By Mindy Diamond – Advisors have long held on to the certainty that when, and if, they were ready to change jerseys, they could do so and be paid the record-level deals that exist today. Everyone thought that we recruiters were crying wolf when we said, year after year, that at some point the gravy train would end and if you had a move in you, we strongly suggested making it sooner rather than later. While some advisors heeded our warnings, most believed that the rivers of wealth would never dry and that deals would just keep rising.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients