By Joyce Blay, FA Magazine – Wealth advisor Ahmie E. Baum has partnered with Dynasty Financial Partners to launch new independent RIA Interchange Capital Partners in Pittsburgh, the companies announced earlier this week.
Ben Harrison from BNY Mellon’s Pershing discusses the role a custodian plays in the lifecycle of an independent business, taking over for retiring industry icon Mark Tibergien as the head of Pershing’s RIA custody unit, the COVID-19 crisis, and more.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.