Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Benjamin, InvestmentNews – Chicago-based HighTower continues to live up to its reputation as a hungry acquirer of larger registered investment advisers. In the latest example of its private-equity-backed growth strategy, HighTower >announced the acquisition of Schultz Collins, a $1 billion advisory group with offices in San Francisco, Washington and Towson, Md.
Industry veteran and CEO of HighTower Bob Oros digs into the evolution of the firm and the landscape at large in this podcast episode. It’s an engaging conversation with a unique perspective on the momentum towards independence and thriving M&A market.
Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Benjamin, Investment News – HighTower Advisors put an exclamation point on its move away from recruiting breakaway brokers this week by officially exiting the broker protocol.”It’s a little bit of form over substance,” said Bob Oros, chief executive of the $50 billion RIA consolidator.
As Bob Oros-led HighTower reboots, it bags an ex-Goldman RIA, hires two, makes a CMO imminent, and clarifies mission
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Oisin Breen, RIABiz – Two months after taking the reins at HighTower Advisors, CEO Bob Oros’ notched his first big solo score with two key poaches. The firm announced today (Mar. 20) that Catherine “Cat” Davies is joining as chief of staff and head of business management, and Greg Fink will be head of advisor success.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo