Few in the financial services media that have the experience and name recognition of Bob Veres—and less are as outspoken. He candidly discusses the advisory firm of the future, growth, client service, technology, and the role of financial advisors.
Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Benjamin, Investment News – After more than a year of virtual gatherings and Zoom calls, the road warriors of wealth management are champing at the bit to get back out there for in-person gatherings. But event organizers should be on notice that the pandemic-induced new normal has reshuffled the deck in terms of what financial advisers are expecting.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan