Louis Diamond Quoted – By Bruce Kelly, InvestmentNews – After causing an uproar earlier this year with its advisers and brokers, management at UBS Financial Services Inc. should be commended for coming to its senses, paying attention to its field force and reversing an unpopular policy that potentially interfered with advisers’ relationships with their clients.
Merrill Lynch’s second act for RIA reinvention is revealed but may yield ‘field day’ for classic RIAs in the short term
Howard Diamond and Louis Diamond Quoted – By Lisa Shidler, RIABiz – Bank of America made the second major move of an emerging master plan to recast Merrill Lynch as more of a bank subsidiary and less of a renegade satellite.
Howard Diamond Quoted – By Murray Coleman, Financial Advisor IQ – Juicy seven-digit bonus checks doled out by the likes of Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley might be a recruiting tactic that’s rapidly fading from the U.S. wealth management market. Indeed, industry experts are seeing upfront signing bonuses offered by big brokerages shrinking by as much as half of what they were less than a year ago.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode