By Deborah Aronson, WealthManagement.com – Wirehouse retire-in-place or sunset programs offer senior financial advisors access to their firms’ built-in succession plans and a pathway to unlocking liquidity, while next gen advisors stand to grow their asset base. But rather than just sign on the dotted line, next gen inheritors (and their senior partners) are hitting the pause button and striving to be more educated consumers.
By Allison Brunwasser – Whether you’re an employee at one of the major firms, an independent advisor with a broker dealer or the principal of your own RIA, acquiring a book of business is a topic that has likely captured some of your mindshare. Yet it’s a crowded marketplace with many competing would-be buyers. The good news is that there are several ways for a buyer to differentiate from the pack—and you may have some already in place.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.