By Deborah Aronson, WealthManagement.com – Wirehouse retire-in-place or sunset programs offer senior financial advisors access to their firms’ built-in succession plans and a pathway to unlocking liquidity, while next gen advisors stand to grow their asset base. But rather than just sign on the dotted line, next gen inheritors (and their senior partners) are hitting the pause button and striving to be more educated consumers.
By Allison Brunwasser – Whether you’re an employee at one of the major firms, an independent advisor with a broker dealer or the principal of your own RIA, acquiring a book of business is a topic that has likely captured some of your mindshare. Yet it’s a crowded marketplace with many competing would-be buyers. The good news is that there are several ways for a buyer to differentiate from the pack—and you may have some already in place.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode