By Andrew Foerch, Citywire – A veteran UBS advisor is leaving the wirehouse to join a Sanctuary Wealth affiliate. Matt Tucker, who has spent his entire 25-year career with UBS and its predecessor PaineWebber, will join Bowersock Capital Partners, which is headquartered in Lawrence, Kan. Tucker will open a Bowersock office in nearby Overland Park, Kan. He managed around $200m in assets while at UBS, according to Sanctuary.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out