By Ross Snel, Barron’s – An advisor team that managed $1.2 billion at Merrill Lynch has left the thundering herd to establish an independent wealth management firm in partnership with Sanctuary Wealth. Led by Bradley Bruce, a veteran of nearly 33 years at Merrill, the four-person team has launched mForce Capital in Fort Worth, Texas. At Merrill, the group was known as Bruce Wealth Management Group.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo