By Ross Snel, Barron’s – An advisor team that managed $1.2 billion at Merrill Lynch has left the thundering herd to establish an independent wealth management firm in partnership with Sanctuary Wealth. Led by Bradley Bruce, a veteran of nearly 33 years at Merrill, the four-person team has launched mForce Capital in Fort Worth, Texas. At Merrill, the group was known as Bruce Wealth Management Group.
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.