Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Michael Wursthorn, The Wall Street Journal – For Wall Street brokers, a promotion to branch manager once was a career-crowning achievement. Now, many shun the job.
Barbara Herman Quoted – By Susan Konig, WealthManagement.com – Over the last decade, consolidation and other “efficiency” initiatives have resulted in the loss of jobs for thousands of wirehouse branch managers. …
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out