Special Episode: A panel of 3 breakaway advisors share the details of their journeys—Lori Siegel, founding partner, Centrix Wealth Partners; Michael Henley, founder & CEO, Brandywine Oak Private Wealth; and Terry Cook, CEO, Parcion Private Wealth.
By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – It’s hard to imagine that the world could evolve as much as it has in such a short time. As work lives have changed and the industry landscape continues to expand, it’s left many seasoned advisors to wonder how they can have greater freedom, flexibility and control over their businesses. However, they are often stymied by the belief that it may be “too late” for them to even consider it.
A special all-in-one-place, “best of the breakaways” show featuring curated conversations about the motivations behind the choice to leave the wirehouse world, the risks these breakaways took and the rewards they found waiting on the other side.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode