WealthManagement.com – A wealth advisory team managing more than $450 million in client assets will be joining Dynasty Financial Partners to create Regent Peak Wealth Advisors, a new independent wealth management firm. The Atlanta-based five-person team is led by Craig Robson, who is leaving Merrill Lynch after 25 years. He said in an interview with WealthManagement.com that optionality in choice and finding new ways to serve clients spurred the change.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill