By Andrew Foerch, Citywire – A veteran UBS advisor is leaving the wirehouse to join a Sanctuary Wealth affiliate. Matt Tucker, who has spent his entire 25-year career with UBS and its predecessor PaineWebber, will join Bowersock Capital Partners, which is headquartered in Lawrence, Kan. Tucker will open a Bowersock office in nearby Overland Park, Kan. He managed around $200m in assets while at UBS, according to Sanctuary.
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.