By Andrew Foerch, Citywire – A veteran UBS advisor is leaving the wirehouse to join a Sanctuary Wealth affiliate. Matt Tucker, who has spent his entire 25-year career with UBS and its predecessor PaineWebber, will join Bowersock Capital Partners, which is headquartered in Lawrence, Kan. Tucker will open a Bowersock office in nearby Overland Park, Kan. He managed around $200m in assets while at UBS, according to Sanctuary.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo