By Andrew Foerch, Citywire – A veteran UBS advisor is leaving the wirehouse to join a Sanctuary Wealth affiliate. Matt Tucker, who has spent his entire 25-year career with UBS and its predecessor PaineWebber, will join Bowersock Capital Partners, which is headquartered in Lawrence, Kan. Tucker will open a Bowersock office in nearby Overland Park, Kan. He managed around $200m in assets while at UBS, according to Sanctuary.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets