Barbara Herman Quoted – By Jeff Benjamin, InvestmentNews – While much of the financial services industry has become fixated on building scale through record-level acquisitions of registered investment advisers, Texas-based RIA Ed Butowsky is going against the grain by launching a broker-dealer aimed at recruiting smaller wirehouse reps.
Barbara Herman Quoted – By Eric Rasmussen, Financial Advisor Magazine – The war for talent in the independent broker-dealer industry is real, say recruiters. Whether it’s giant firms like LPL cutting admin fees or midsize companies offering niche services like impact investing, the companies in this space are having to step up to offer better technology for their advisors, offer better back office help and better transition help. … And a nice payout isn’t bad either.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode