Barbara Herman Quoted – By Jeff Benjamin, InvestmentNews – While much of the financial services industry has become fixated on building scale through record-level acquisitions of registered investment advisers, Texas-based RIA Ed Butowsky is going against the grain by launching a broker-dealer aimed at recruiting smaller wirehouse reps.
Barbara Herman Quoted – By Eric Rasmussen, Financial Advisor Magazine – The war for talent in the independent broker-dealer industry is real, say recruiters. Whether it’s giant firms like LPL cutting admin fees or midsize companies offering niche services like impact investing, the companies in this space are having to step up to offer better technology for their advisors, offer better back office help and better transition help. … And a nice payout isn’t bad either.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.