December 15, 2017 – Louis Diamond Quoted – By Bruce Kelly, Investment News – It’s been a good year for broker-dealers, compared with rival channels. The latest data from research and consulting firm Cerulli Associates found that national and regional B-Ds grew assets at a rate of 9.1% year-over-year, faster than all other adviser channels. Louis Diamond, vice president of Diamond Consultants, said he wasn’t surprised at all by the strong growth at B-Ds.
Recent News & Articles
- An Investment Banker’s Perspective on Building a Firm for Maximum Value
- 2019: How Changing Sentiment Will Change the Industry
- UBS buckles under uproar from brokers over non-solicit agreements
- The 7 Most Transformative Wealth Management Events of the Past Two Decades
- How to Avoid the Risks in Waiting for That Perfect “Go Date”