December 15, 2017 – Louis Diamond Quoted – By Bruce Kelly, Investment News – It’s been a good year for broker-dealers, compared with rival channels. The latest data from research and consulting firm Cerulli Associates found that national and regional B-Ds grew assets at a rate of 9.1% year-over-year, faster than all other adviser channels. Louis Diamond, vice president of Diamond Consultants, said he wasn’t surprised at all by the strong growth at B-Ds.
Recent News & Articles
- Mindset, Motivation and Momentum: What’s really driving all the movement to independence – David Canter, Head of Fidelity’s RIA Segment
- Why Advisors and Their Affluent Clients are No Longer Looking the Other Way When it Comes to Independence
- Six Recruiting Changes You Should Not Ignore
- HighTower gets a new CEO, to be revealed later, as Elliot Weissbluth moves upstairs
- Multi-Generational Teams at a Crossroads: Wirehouse Sunset Program or Independence?