Louis Diamond Quoted – By Asia Martin, WealthManagement.com – With his firm’s two-year anniversary coming up in July, Bruce K. Lee, head advisor and founder of Keebeck Wealth Management in Chicago, is celebrating the addition of a Columbus, Ohio branch and two new advisors focused on professional athletes.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It