Special Episode: A panel of 3 breakaway advisors share the details of their journeys—Lori Siegel, founding partner, Centrix Wealth Partners; Michael Henley, founder & CEO, Brandywine Oak Private Wealth; and Terry Cook, CEO, Parcion Private Wealth.
Former UBS advisor Lori Siegel CFP of Centrix Wealth Partners talks about her first year of independence, forming Centrix Wealth Partners with Raymond James Financial Services, and how the ability to control their own destiny was a powerful driver.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners