Special Episode: A panel of 3 breakaway advisors share the details of their journeys—Lori Siegel, founding partner, Centrix Wealth Partners; Michael Henley, founder & CEO, Brandywine Oak Private Wealth; and Terry Cook, CEO, Parcion Private Wealth.
Former UBS advisor Lori Siegel CFP of Centrix Wealth Partners talks about her first year of independence, forming Centrix Wealth Partners with Raymond James Financial Services, and how the ability to control their own destiny was a powerful driver.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Advantage Goes To Advisors
- Broker-Dealer M&A Picks Up. Don’t Pop The Champagne Just Yet
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot