Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Benjamin, InvestmentNews – First Command Financial Services, a $29 billion hybrid firm with 500 advisers, is transitioning its executive-level leadership, with a new CEO starting Jan. 1. Mark Steffe, 50, the current president and chief operating officer, will take over as chief executive in January, replacing current CEO Scott Spiker, who joined First Command in 2007 following a leadership overhaul at the company.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.